How to survive bear or shark attack? What should you do if you are bitten by a snake? We’ve gathered 13 easy tips that will save your life if you do meet a wild animal.
Watch the video, make notes, and remember to give us thumbs up for worrying about your well-being!
Many wild animals can be dangerous or even fatal for a person. If you look at the statistics, you might feel terrified.
- Sharks cause just six deaths a year – their infamous reputation is very exaggerated.
- Wolves are responsible for ten deaths annually.
- Lions kill 22 people a year.
- Now get ready: elephants, cute lovely giants, are the reason that more than 500 people lose their lives every year!
- Hippopotamuses equal them in this scary competition.
- Crocodiles turn out to be much more dangerous than sharks: about one thousand deaths a year.
- But the champion here is the snake: 100,000 people meet their end at the teeth of this reptile.
We hope you will never have to escape from a rhinoceros, swim away from a crocodile, or meet a hungry lion. However, now you will be able to protect yourself in the wilderness.